Something’s Missing: The XP To Get To Level 15 (Criticism)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 07:20 (2211 days ago) @ stabbim

I'm feeling a weird disconnect here. I'm not saying any of this is wrong, but for some reason, I don't remember having this level 15 issue. I'm not sure whether it didn't happen to me, or I just can't recall it?

I did typically do all the adventures as soon as they became available, but you indicate that you were doing so as well, so that's probably not the difference.

Perhaps I was picking up more patrol beacons while doing the other things? Maybe, but I'd be surprised if I did enough to account for 3 levels.

Does the well rested bonus apply to all leveling, or just the levels after maximum (aka Tess visits)? I honestly can't remember. If it's all levels, maybe I just got lucky and split my campaign leveling advantageously between 2 weeks/resets?

Or, again, perhaps I just forgot that particular grind. I guess it has been a while.

I don't remember it being that stark of a difference, but I definitely remember on my alt characters a definite emphasis on grinding levels to finish the campaign.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread