Something’s Missing: The XP To Get To Level 15 (Criticism)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 08:49 (2212 days ago) @ stabbim

Yeah, it could be any one of several things:

- For most, this level 15 cliff was something they overcame half a year ago. In the grand scheme of things it is easily forgotten.

- For some, if not many of us, we weren't doing nearly so direct a play through as I was. Sure, I did the adventures, but back in September, we were all probably playing together, helping each other in the Crucible or in Strikes, and just wandering around the new worlds, completing challenges and public events. Just an hour or two of that would be enough to suppress or eliminate the cliff.

- XP payout has changed at least a couple of times since then. Some of those changes removed XP throttles, but some also removed XP bonuses.

Overall, I did feel as if I was further behind than I had been before, but I don't have any real data to back that up. To me its less about how far behind in XP / Level I was, and more about how the story even can grind to a halt in its final act.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread