Apertureing Destiny: Week 4 - Hideaway (Destiny)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Monday, March 05, 2018, 12:05 (2399 days ago) @ Ragashingo

The first spot that captured my heart in D2

I ..uhh.. I mean my Guardian.. finds respite in sitting by the waters edge at night watching the ships fly in and out and admiring the way the moonlight reflects on the calm waters.

[image]

[image]

Another favorite hideway (or at least it was 'till Xur starting showing up in the area from time-to-time, attracting a crowd..), an area my Guardian has named "Sunset Grove" for the foliage on the trees here always holds the the fiery shades of orange and red reminiscent of the sun when it's low on the horizon.

[image]

Surrounded by trees, a beautiful view of the distant mountains and lake below, what could be more relaxing?. Small patrols of Fallen and Cabal still frequent the area, but with her Hunter's stealth she can easily get to this spot unseen if she wants to escape the fight for awhile.

[image]

The cathedral at Trostland ..a place that will always be deeply sentimental to my Hunter, for many reasons including that she came here in a dream the day her ghost found her and she became a Guardian.

[image]

Raga: I want to amend a prior suggestion I made for a theme idea, "Botanical", and update it to maybe "Flora and Fauna"? While there is a plethora of plant life on the planets to admire, I know there isn't a lot in the way of critters roaming most of the planets ..but.. there is a very skittish critter I am really curious if anyone else here has noticed.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread