Apertureing Destiny: Week 4 - Hideaway (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 16:29 (2313 days ago)
edited by Ragashingo, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 17:11

Welcome to Week 4 of Apertureing Destiny! Last week’s topic was a big success, mainly in that New Monarchy again won the Faction Rally. :p This week, we’re gonna try a guest topic! Fail to participate this time and our guest topic suggestor, Dame117, will want to have a word with you.

This week’s topic is: Hideaway. Share a photo or video of the spot your Guardian goes to get away from it all in Destiny 2.

Remember:

I’ll be doing a pic for each of my Guardians eventually, but lets start out with Natela Tamaya Murk, my “little light in the darkness.” Natela has had an interesting history. She grew up on the streets of The City and after becoming a Guardian, dedicated herself to providing for her sick sister by venturing out into the wilds.

Her early forays into enemy territory didn’t go so well, but over time she gained skill and confidence. Alas, the Red War took much from Natela, and in the following weeks and months she has had to tough out her sorrow and find new reasons to be a Guardian.

Her affiliation with New Monarchy and the growing number of new Iron Lords helped, but still, more often than ever, Natela simply can’t take the hustle and bustle anymore and seeks out a quiet nook of the new Tower to get away from it all:

[image]
(Click to Embiggen)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread