Sounds great, but why more grinding? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 18:54 (2199 days ago) @ Robot Chickens
edited by cheapLEY, Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 18:58

I don't care how long it takes, as long as it feels natural and fun, with a bunch of unique stuff to do along the way.

They could make getting to the raid take two or three times as long for all I care (I'd probably love it!), so long as it's unique activities getting me there, and not grinding out Public Events or Strikes for drops.

They can also add as much grinding as they want after the Raid, if that's what they want. Set Nightfalls 50 Power Levels above the raid, along with the hard mode raid, I don't really care. I just don't want a return to finishing the story and then having to settle in for another dozen hours of running strikes to get raid ready.

They need to keep the baseline raids easily accessible, and make the raid the beginning of the end game, not the endgame itself.

I think what they've outlined sounds good (because, really, who cares about hitting the cap?), but it depends on where the raid is set. I'd hope for 340ish, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it at 370, and that would be a huge bummer.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread