Heh. (Off-Topic)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, September 16, 2013, 21:58 (3868 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Just do what I do and don't have any TV service. I remain blissfully ignorant of Breaking Bad and pretty much any other hit TV show. I dare say you couldn't spoil me if you wanted to since I have so little concept of who these characters are or what the show is even about.

Heh, I also have no TV subscription, but I come into contact with humans from time to time and I swear all they want to do is spoil Doctor Who, Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones for me. I also try to advertise some of my art online at a consistent rate, so I'm constantly seeing random words in Twitter, Facebook feeds, then realize what they could mean, then go "AAAH!" and hit the 'x' button, and walk away making gibbering noises to try and stop my brain from analyzing what I just read.

I know something is supposed to happen with Doctor Who this year. I'm staying in the dark. It is ridiculously hard if you want to maintain an online presence. WHY IS EVERYONE OBSESSED WITH NOT WANTING TO BE SURPRISED!?!?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread