Thank you, Cody... (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, April 30, 2018, 12:42 (2240 days ago) @ Beorn

Mastering is one thing, but any audiophile worth their salt knows that, in reality, it's all in the cable. Your average audio cable introduces so much noise into the equation it's a wonder at all you can hear any detail at all. Obviously, there would be no market for something like Pono's Ponoplayer if the audio quality of the normal iPhone or Android phone actually had decent audio.

But, yeah, you can't and don't always want to use a high quality mp3 player. You want big audio reverberating throughout a space so it can be enjoyed by friends and family, right? For that you want good speakers, sure, but speakers don’t matter near as much as the cable running from your audio source to your spearks.

For a long time I was a part of the crowd that thought any cable would do, but then a friend let me hear his audio setup that was connected with Sapphire Reference Mk.2 cables from Danacable. (http://danacables.com/product/sapphire-reference-mk-2/) It was like nothing I’ve ever heard before and I highly recommend everyone do their audio setups with these cables. Like, it was like going to a full symphony times ten.

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread