Text from the Video Description on Youtube *SP* (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, June 12, 2018, 08:20 (2116 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Looking forward to Cayde 7 at some point.

Yeah, I thought the same. Seems too big of an opportunity to pass up, with the 7.

Of all the Vanguard, he's the one that can suffer a death even without his Ghost, assuming there's a backup of him somewhere. It's his Gandalf the Grey-->Gandalf the White moment.

Which really makes sense, given we're going to be hanging out in Space-Rivendell.

~M

I just really hope that Bungie doesn't get him back too soon. We need to forget about him before we can remember him again. If we just find his corpse and do a simple reboot and find him a ghost... uggg that would be worse than not killing him.

Agree.

Also, the lyrics in the song talking about letting go...didn't he originally undergo the Exo process to protect people he loves? Maybe it's a subtle reference to what he's losing by being wiped again?

Frankly, there are a number of compelling directions this could go. If he really is going to be seen again, I expect there to be a triumphant moment where he gets AoS back from Uldren.

PS - Been waiting for the return of the Queen for some time. Hopefully that's in the cards, too.

~M

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread