A couple of tidbits that I haven’t seen mentioned here... (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 19:13 (2114 days ago)

Can’t post a lot of deals with the terrible internet that I have at the moment, but I saw a couple of great deals for PS4/XB1.

If you’re on PS4, Black Ops 3 is free for what I’m assuming is the rest of this month. Even if you’re not into the Multiplayer, this game comes with four PvE options out of the gate.
-The campaign is 4-player co-op, and it comes with RPG elements, so you can have every player running a different ability and weapon loadout (or you can just equip your friend’s loadout with no penalty or cost). The story is pretty lame, but the gameplay is solid fun. There’s even a difficulty where you die/get downed by a single enemy bullet. Sounds impossible, but Sammy and I had a great time with it, and I’d be happy to run through it again.
-Once you’re done with that, you unlock a remixed version of the campaign, where all of the enemies are replaced with zombies. Also co-op!
-There’s also a fun twin-stick shooter with its own minigames, Also 4-player.
-And lastly, there’s a dedicated zombie survival mode, which can be fun.

And, I mean, the multiplayer’s no Titanfall, but I really enjoyed it...

And if you’re on Xbox, The Division is now on Gamepass, so we can all play it together (y’all picked up that deal that I was talking about, right?)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread