A couple of tidbits that I haven’t seen mentioned here... (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, June 14, 2018, 12:44 (2141 days ago) @ Harmanimus

I really can’t agree to the suggestion that the story is lame. There are a whole bunch of different factors and layers to the story which are quite worth experiencing. I will definitely admit it is a very weird story, but the campaign is definitely worth experiencing.

I agree, but compared to Blops 1 and 2, and the direction that the story and advertising were headed, 3 was such a big departure that I found it disappointing (Mason was only mentioned in a single grimoire post establishing that he washed out of the Black Ops enhancement). But the ending twist was neat, especially when you take the timeline, loading screen text, and hospital implications into account... But you won't catch any of that on a normal playthrough unless you're paying supernatural levels of attention...

Also, I think I've posted this a couple of times before, but this trailer had me pretty hyped for the game, unfortunately we were Hunt-the-truthed with a much smaller-scope story.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread