I'll be that guy (Gaming)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, July 05, 2018, 15:43 (2093 days ago) @ ManKitten

I'm not understanding the huge hype around this game, it doesn't seem that fun to me. It looks beautiful and that open world looks amazing...but the gameplay looks so boring. I was watching the E3 gameplay trailer with my wife and we both were thinking "This is how they are showing off the game?" I was hoping it was a limited preview type thing...but so far watching this video...nope.

This game seems like Lost Planet hooked up with The Division while Titanfall sat in the corner and watched.

Just big lumbering machines, standing there shooting stuff, then going over there to stand and shoot stuff.

What am I missing?

I mean, to each their own but you just described what destiny is for me.

But I agree that Anthem doesn't do anything for me, but that's because it seems super familiar.

(We see this every cycle though, a game implements something novel or new ((or in PUBG\Fortnite's case, something not 'new' but not done in awhile)) and there is a rush to clone and spin that gimmick while there is money to be made from it.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread