Always with the positive attitude! (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, July 07, 2018, 11:43 (2113 days ago) @ Korny

That's making a premature assumption... so let's just wait and see being judging shall we?

That's fair... Then again, this is Bungie we're talking about here, who are trying to decide whether their new motto should be either

"We love to overhype content that we'll be apologizing for later because We're Listening."

or

"We love to destroy what little goodwill we have with the community, but hey, new stuff is up for sale!"

... Maybe it's just that I've been paying attention for the past four years, but I don't think they're showing us the mere tip of the iceberg... But hey, I'll eat a Funkmon sock if the Solstice of Heroes blows us away!

Maybe I'm just spoiled. How fitting that Bungie Day is the very day that DE unveils the next major update for Warframe (less than a week after the last big update).

But like I said, I really hope I'm wrong, and SoH is fantastic new content!

I feel that you are setting up a strawman of an argument here. Either SoH is fantastic new content or Bungie is destroying goodwill? Why can’t this just be a fun reason to play back through the content with friends? At the very least, try to keep your made up expectations realistic. The next big Destiny content drop is coming, it is looking good so far, but this isn’t it. And that’s ok.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread