Uncharted (starring Nathan Fillion) (Off-Topic)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, July 16, 2018, 11:18 (2104 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

As someone who has never played Uncharted, I probably would go see the movie. I would just hope, for the uncharted fans sake, that they don't do something like they did for newest Tomb Raider: Create a movie that is based on the same story as one of the games. I loved that I noticed parts of the game in the movie, but it wasn't anything new and it felt REALLY short compared to everything I did in the game. Now, I don't know if the Nathan Character is anything like Lara in that Lara has obviously done many other adventures other than what the current games have depicted, if he has, then I hope that a movie might be about one of those while still hinting back at things that happened in the game.

It's implied Nathan Drake has had a slew of smaller adventures before and in between the games. We play the 'greatest hits'. That is the initial plan as far as I know… they were looking at Tom Holland to play a young Nathan Drake. That doesn't 'mean' anything, but it gives you an idea of where the story was initially going.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread