Uncharted (starring Nathan Fillion) (Off-Topic)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, July 16, 2018, 11:25 (2110 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I don't know if the Nathan Character is anything like Lara in that Lara has obviously done many other adventures other than what the current games have depicted, if he has, then I hope that a movie might be about one of those while still hinting back at things that happened in the game.

The neat thing about Uncharted games is that the series shows that Nathan (and his brother) have been doing their world-traveling adventures since they were children (with there being ample evidence that their mother was also an adventurous raider of tombs). It's laid out to be a bit more plausible than it sounds (which for this series isn't saying much).
Either way, there's tons of great opportunities to explore, and Uncharted is one of those series where almost every side character is interesting/has a backstory that isn't defined by Nathan. Loads of great stories could be told in a film/series. Personally, I'd love to follow a series that shows how Nate originally assembled his Uncharted 2 crew.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread