Winners have been chosen! Praise be to them! (Destiny)

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, September 30, 2013, 09:08 (3860 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

So this fun little contest has come to a close, I have to give it to everyone for awesome submissions. And strangely all of them were legitimate, no Charles Barkley's or parodies.

So, the winner of the grand prize of an FTL Steam code is...

Ragashingo

The development and detail already invested in characters was awesome, and putting in the extra credit of a whole fireteam along with their syngery as a team made me smile. I really like the idea of what it's like to be a child growing up in the last city on Earth.

Runner ups, who will get my humble bundle link and access to DRM free games therein are,

ncsuDuncan

truly the scum of the earth and a revisionist, I like to think these pirates of the skies riddle the world of destiny just as much as heroic defenders.

Xenos

The tireless war machines ever vigilant over the frontier holding grudges, no, extreme prejudice over Vex is an excellent character trait. I look forward to seeing Exo's explored in this manner.

Winners, please email me @ padraig08@live.com and I will give you your prizes.

And thank you everyone who participated, this was fun, and I'm hoping we can do it again in the future.

-Paddy

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread