Raid Encounter #3 *SP* (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, October 22, 2018, 09:25 (2015 days ago) @ ZackDark

Why would you go under the boss? I mean, I know he doesn't stomp, but his crit spot is on the top isn't it?

It still was easy enough to hit them and auto-firing shotguns (Badlander, Perfect Paradox, etc) have more DPS than Whisper. Allied with a bottomless clip (rally barricade or luna-wells), goes pretty fast, if everyone is decently-leveled, I guess.

If everyone has Whisper you should be able to 1-phase the boss if Taken Strength is 50% or less. With his giant crit spot it's quite easy to fire Whisper as fast as possible and hit all critical spots. Also, with the bugfix this week you can drop a rally barricade to refill ammo on the off chance you miss.

I guess. I'll have to try that out one day. Seems like no one wants to "risk" it on PC...

I think it's funny that PC players are worried about risking using a sniper rifle with virtually no gun recoil and instead resort to going in point blank with a shotgun. Aren't you use to dominating with "high recoil" weapons?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread