Just blueberry things (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, November 19, 2018, 09:11 (1957 days ago) @ stabbim

Side note, I'm pretty sure I hardcore blueberried a few players a couple weeks ago. I picked up the biggest spider bounty where a guy randomly appears in the EDZ. I camped the area for about 30 minutes waiting for him. Got bored, was piddling in my menu. When I came out, he was just standing right in front of me, full health. I melted him immediately and pretty sure I did it before anyone else got a chance to land bullets on him. After I killed him, all the other players just started shooting me until I left the area.

Yeah, potentially a dick move, though I think it's party excusable when you've come out of the menu after being in it for a while, because you don't really have a sense of how much time you have left. The "target is leaving" message could have already appeared for all you know.

hehe, not potentially...totally a dick move. But just like you said, I was kind of startled by him and panicked not knowing how long he had been there. After I killed him, I realized what I had done. mehwell.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread