Finally got Luna’s Howl and Recluse! (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, April 06, 2019, 11:13 (1837 days ago) @ Your Accomplice

Tried soloing my way to Fabled to no avail for a few months now. But I managed to get a consistent group for Comp at the beginning of this week, and for the most part getting to Fabled was a breeze. We played a few matches a day and quit after a loss, that way we didn’t backtrack too far. Just thought I’d share my excitement with you all.

Ouch - that's depressing... I realized I'm never on when the DBO groups that are going for this are on (or I get on late enough that they're already full), so I started trying to solo it. Losing more than I win that way; I'm back down almost to the beginning again. I'd hoped it was just that I hadn't found the right time to play yet. :(

Every night I get on, and I ask the people I'm playing with if they have any interest in Comp, and every night they (mostly) say no. (I totally understand - there IS a terrible time to play Comp, and it's mid-evening Pacific time, and that's often the time I'm on.)

Maybe, some day...

Anyway, congrats!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread