Finally got Luna’s Howl and Recluse! (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, April 06, 2019, 11:16 (1818 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Tried soloing my way to Fabled to no avail for a few months now. But I managed to get a consistent group for Comp at the beginning of this week, and for the most part getting to Fabled was a breeze. We played a few matches a day and quit after a loss, that way we didn’t backtrack too far. Just thought I’d share my excitement with you all.

Ouch - that's depressing... I realized I'm never on when the DBO groups that are going for this are on (or I get on late enough that they're already full), so I started trying to solo it. Losing more than I win that way; I'm back down almost to the beginning again. I'd hoped it was just that I hadn't found the right time to play yet. :(

Every night I get on, and I ask the people I'm playing with if they have any interest in Comp, and every night they (mostly) say no. (I totally understand - there IS a terrible time to play Comp, and it's mid-evening Pacific time, and that's often the time I'm on.)

Maybe, some day...

Anyway, congrats!

Consider me “on call” to jump in with you. I’m available most evenings. If you don’t see me online, just fire me a message and I’ll see it on the app :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread