Okay, so... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, April 18, 2019, 12:44 (1825 days ago)

A bunch of us have been working towards The Recluse (or even Luna's Howl) - Speed got his last week, and a couple more of us are within a few hundred points (or less) of the goal.

But right now (and for the next 3 weeks), the Revelry allows all sorts of shenanigans in Comp, and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth attempting to finish up now... or just hold off and wait out the 3 weeks. (Waiting out the 3 weeks means reducing the time to finish all of the tasks - INCLUDING reaching Fabled - to a little less than a month, total - plenty of time, but tighter than what we have right now.)

There have been a few suggestions:

- Run as a team of ArcStriding Hunters, and spam grenades (Skip or Arcbolt) all day.
- Run as a team of suppression-grenade-wielding Titans; if they can't throw grenades, they can't spam grenades!
- Warlocks with infinite Arc-soul rifts
- Titans with infinite shoulder-charge

I mean... all of the things that make the other team have an advantage also make YOU have an advantage, right?

I can't decide whether the risk is worth taking. What do other people think?

(I'm currently 340 points away from Fabled, with no existing win streak. That's 5 straight wins, minimum.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread