Okay, so... (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, April 18, 2019, 13:11 (1834 days ago) @ cheapLEY

You are correct. I just checked, I’m still at 1998, and I haven’t played in weeks.

What’s involved with getting the buff? I’d be down for trying to get some Comp in, provided I don’t have to spend more than an evening getting whatever I need to apply the buff.

You get some of the buff-juice by default in the Revelry, but I've found that forest runs are pretty lucrative for it. I'm nowhere near where others working for the Crucible weapons are, but I'm game to get some comp in, as well.

To Claude's earlier inquiry, I think the only way to really succeed at this point is one of the approaches that were listed. You basically have to use a game-breaking build to win. I plan to try Getaway Artist tonight, as the constant stream of tracking rounds coming from Sentient Arc Soul was pretty hard to beat during Arc Week. Hopefully it's sufficiently potent now, too. But I will say, Nevin and I both attempted to run Armamentarium and Suppressor grenades last night, and the person on the other team running Shinobu's still cleaned up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread