The Prophet's Journey (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, April 29, 2019, 13:06 (1824 days ago)

A little bit after Forsaken came out, I noticed more and more people showing up online with titles in their name--virtually everyone I saw was either labeled as Dredgen or Wayfarer--to the point of where I honestly thought those were the only two choices.

Upon purchasing Forsaken and learning what those titles actually meant, I decided not to go with either of those and thought to myself: "Which title fits me the most?"

Well, since I like to read stories and occasionally tell them, the best choice would be Chronicler. I set out with this new objective and a confident attitude to tackle the challenges needed for it!

...boy, did I open up a can of worms.

Not only are four of the 10 steps RNG based, but they also require earning two exotic weapons and completing the Last Wish raid, which I've never even touched.

This may be walking hell on Earth, but I'm committed to becoming The Most Kickass Scholar in the Solar System!

I've already got three books completed; need some help obviously, but that's what our friends at DBO are here for!! Wish me luck, fellas.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread