The Prophet's Journey (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, April 29, 2019, 15:59 (1821 days ago) @ squidnh3

How does Truth to Power work if you miss a Mara/throne visit? Can you catch up? I've made sure to do it every 3 weeks, but I imagine you missed a few if you didn't have Forsaken right off the bat. I think it's still ongoing too - I got a new entry this week.

Yes, it's sequential, with the possibility of one piece every 3 weeks. If you ran Last Wish really early, there was a chance to earn the first piece there, before the first throne visit, which would mean (if you hadn't missed any visits) that you'd be done this week. (There was a way to cheese extras for a little while, but it required shenanigans around reset, and I'm pretty sure they've closed the hole by now.)

Most of us (who haven't missed a week) will be finishing the book during the week starting Tuesday, May 14. Any missing ones will add 3-week increments to that; the final day to claim the title is August 30, which gives you 5 shots after the next one. (That is: if you have fewer than 5 entries in the Truth to Power book after reset tomorrow morning, you are mathematically blocked from finishing this lore book.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread