a request for Xboxers (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 01, 2019, 10:36 (1822 days ago)

Due to life events, I haven't played any games in a while save for a raid once a week for the last few weeks. Honestly, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play going forward. (I'm dreading the next change to the level cap and how that might affect my ability to raid.)

I thinking that a long session with DBOers might be a good way to experience the latest stuff, and to see what happens level-wise. Any guidance and advice about maximizing my time would be welcome. If there are weapons that seem necessary (especially for raiding), I'm up for advice on that, too.

I'm not looking to grind or get sweaty, but merely to have some fun and see what there is to see. An occasional long swim in the pool might be the way forward for me, if that's even a possible way to maintain some currency in a "lifestyle" game. We'll see.

I put an event up for tomorrow night, but that's not a commitment--only a stake in the ground. Sign up there or let me know if there might be a better time between then and Sunday night.

Thank you.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread