Luna's Howl and The Recluse are mine! (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, May 30, 2019, 07:58 (1764 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Not much to say really, I'm just excited! I just finished up my precision final blows for Luna's Howl, and I hit Fabled last night.

The Recluse is awesome. I used it to great effect in a few matches tonight. Just an absolutely fun gun to use.

I got Luna's, but haven't even fired it yet. I almost don't want to, because they're going to kill any interest I have in using it by making it a 150 in less than a week. ):

Thanks to everyone who played Comp with me this season. It had it's share of frustrations, but, overall, it was actually pretty enjoyable. Enjoyable enough that maybe I'll consider doing it next season, too. Although, I suppose I should focus on Gambit at some point--I still don't have Breakneck or 21% Delirium.

I'm a Auto-rifle guy, and Breakneck is my default gun now. I don't like Gambit that much, but it's well worth it for breakneck!

I just need like 15 games I think. Everything else is done. I’ll get eventually. I love bows, so I might be chasing the Gambit one this season, so I’ll end up with the other two guns anyway.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread