Question for the group (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, May 30, 2019, 10:29 (1764 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I want the Recluse, but I'm…obviously starting pretty late in the season. If I pick up the bounty now can I keep working on it or is the gun no longer available next week?

Just to add to Xenos’ reply...

The Recluse is one of the simplest Pinnacle weapons to unlock, in that you don’t need to complete a long, multi-step quest to get it. All you need to do is win X number of games (can’t remember the exact number) AND reach Fabled. You’ll almost certainly get the required wins on the way to Fabled, so it’s basically a 1-step quest.

The downside is that since Comp ranks will be reset next week, there isn’t much you can do right now to work towards unlocking the gun (unless your plan is to hit Fabled before Tuesday). But starting next week, there will be a whole cluster of players looking to get next-season’s pinnacle comp weapon, so the playlist will be more heavily populated than usual. Makes it a good time to jump in and start the climb to Fabled, and hopefully have some fun along the way.

That's fine. I'm planning to take advantage of the 3x Infamy this week anyway. I just didn't know if I was going to be locked out of the weapon — especially since it seems to be a common choice for tough PvE stuff too. Glad to hear I can try next season.

I’m certainly happy to jump in with you any time, if you’re in the mood :)

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to do that, but I don't think you play PS4 anymore? I have been too busy to do my normal dual-platform lifestyle so I have not bought the Season pass for Xbox, but then again this is usually the time of year that I get a discounted version of the expansion to build parity between the platforms again for Season triumphs stuff… I do REALLY miss y'all, and 4K/Pro controller/responsive menus.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread