E3 Megathread *OT* (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 11:31 (1779 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I haven't been intrigued by New Videogames in... quite some time. And it's been great for my pocket! 2020... AW MANNNNNNNNNNNN. All the games here were shown in the respective E3 Shows.

Microsoft

Cyberpunk 2077

I do like me some Cyberpunk. Seeing as the world seems to be choosing different flavors of the genre, heaven help us, this also will double as a glimpse of prophecy somehow.

Gears 5

I've never really been a gears fan. I've played them, 1-3, and that was that. Fun games. Yet I've noticed at a distance that it looks like alot of fun is being had with all the different modes that they have now. Don't know if I'm going to get it or not, but I noted it.

Elite controller, called “Series 2”

I'm... honestly rather disappointed. The build quality on the "Series 1" was subpar, which already has me hesitant. They've updated the tension options on the sticks, the button length options, removed AA for rechargeable (in till some third party fixes it), added an extra profile option, and added some more stick options. I think that's it, but all in all I don't find my self too thrilled. It's just too little too late. Because...

Project Scarlet + Halo Infinite

If this is around the corner, why get new kit?

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

They should have hired a poet. Geeze.

Bethesda

Ghostwire: Tokyo
Deathloop
Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Intrigued

Ubisoft

SPLINTER CELL!... kidding. *Sigh*

Watch Dogs Legion

Help. I need an adult. I... aw man... confession time. I I want to ... AW its TOO HORRIBLE! Be strong INSANEdrive. Be Strong. I... I... I thought about Pre Ordering this game. *Screams*

So yeah. Watch Dogs hasn't exactly captured my interest. It was kind of... Cyberpunk lite? Feh. Yet this!? This is kind of rubbing against a Deus Ex mix of Cyberisation and Political intrigue with some secret sauce that if they pull off... since lets be real this is Ubisoft here. They aren't Bethesda bad but they are defiantly in a league of their own with game glitchyness.

It was the old lady. I want to make a game of a super secret ninja knitting club types saving their home land from tyranny. If I can do this, it will be money well spent. I am SO considering getting this game. And Hey... it has co-op. ;D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread