Jotunn’holics anonymous (Destiny)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 18:57 (1767 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I feel like most of the people I encounter are running Jotunn now, but that’s been true for months.

Okay, uhm, guilty. It’s about the only way I can get steady amount of kills in crucible. Even then not that much. I try not to play without it. Well, To be honest I don’t get kills as I used to anymore. I find people have learned to generate misses, anyone who is looking right at me and just moves a little is able to dodge my shots. Most of my kills with jotunn are people looking the other way or going after someone else.

I think some of the issues people have with the crucible lately is because it’s been running more or less on auto pilot for most of a year now. There hasn’t been serious love given in the form of crucible updates like new maps. Sure there has been new pinnacle weapons and some balance tweaks but the rest of the game has seen far more attention. It’s been so bad people were legitimately wondering if it was about to be dropped. Bungie says they see the problem and will fix it next year but that is still months away at best.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread