IB Shaders are my new New Monarchy replacement (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, July 26, 2019, 08:07 (1730 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I wish I could get them!

I might work towards them this week, but I sort of fundamentally hate that quest. I hate having to do very specific things in Crucible, as it means that I’m not focused on just playing the game, and instead just writing off a certain number of games while I focus solely on throwing grenades at people or whatever.

Actually, just typing that convinced me that I can live without those shaders, even as cool as they are. I told myself a long time ago that I wouldn’t do stuff I don’t want to anymore.

Steps 1, 2, and 5 are completed pretty naturally through normal gameplay and, aside from the sword kills requirement, 4 doesn't ask for anything too crazy besides just playing with something other than hand cannons and pulse rifles for a bit. Next IB, though, they'll fix step three so you shouldn't have to go out of your way to get it done. Also, if you want a hand with that step, let me know. I think I finished that part for my Warlock before I finished my melee and super kills by loading up on ordnance mods and handheld supernova-ing everything. Now I've got to go back to playing on my Warlock anyway (just finishing all of her IB bounties to knock out the triumph for completing all of the bounties on three characters in one week) so I can definitely contribute some team grenade kills.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread