Mild Annoyance. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, July 27, 2019, 12:11 (1733 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Ya'll look like ya had a blast. Good for you. You may notice that I have titled this "Mild Annoyance". You may then conclude; "Why INSANEdrive, you rambunctious rapscallion, do you find offense in our merriment?", as you no doubt would say. For which I must reply with haste; No! It 'tis not that. I am most pleased for you, my fellow comrades, in your completion upon competition in this prestigious contest of the Iron Banana, for which I must add is a most peculiar name. No! My joy for you is enhanced even more with what is that I see on display before me. To observe your creation of the finest team based french style blueberry juicing brings me a fair degree of joy, as well as a touch of melancholy. You see, I know I missed chance to come along upon this merriment I see before me. That you had invited me to these contests of play, and that I - no doubt due to have been whisked away in step from my portal of pictures - had missed such an invite. And I say on to you, my mild annoyance is with Xbox. I did not know there was an invite in till many hours later upon the dawn, when all was far too late. Woe on to me. Woe... Woe. Woe.

*Anaand...Scene*

:P (That was way more fun to write than I am prepared to admit. LOL.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread