Quick CrossSave FAQ (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 08, 2019, 14:32 (1721 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

So the link to the FAQ is in the root of this thread. That said, there are some points of interest that I want to post here in redundancy, for the sake of possible discussion.

Does this mean that I can play with players on other platforms?
Cross Save won’t let you engage players on other platforms in real time. The idea is that you can move from one platform to another and play with the same Guardians.

When can I link my accounts and use the same Guardians to play in more than one place?
We expect to launch this feature on August 21, 2019. This will give you the time you need to link your accounts and get your friends lists sorted before the launch of Shadowkeep and New Light.

How will Cross Save impact my Clans?
Your Active Account will be included in only one Destiny Clan. That will become your Clan on all the platforms where you play Destiny. Your Active Account will only take up one player slot in your Clan Roster, but you’ll have access to your Clan teammates who are currently playing on the same platform. As you move from one platform to another, you’ll be able to make progress on your clan objectives wherever you play.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread