Clans are going to be messy (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, August 08, 2019, 22:34 (1694 days ago) @ Beorn

Right now, there are three separate DBO Clans, one for each platform. We did this because Bungie implemented a 100-person cap for Clan membership, so there simply aren't enough slots for all of us under one roof.

Cross Save is going to complicate things a bit. I'll be running with my Xbox account as my primary, which means I'll see DestinyBungieOrg XBL as my clan on all platforms. Say I'm playing on PS4 – anyone else from the Xbox side who happens to be playing on PS4 as well will see me in their Roster, but neither of us will see the DestinyBungieOrg PSN folks in our Clan Roster.

I'm hoping that we either get larger Clan support soon, or Bungie comes up with some other way to handle this. But for now, people using Cross Save are going to have a bumpy experience when mingling with folks from other platforms. Oi.

I mean, I don't play the game anymore. You can kick me out of the PS4 clan if you need to free up some space.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread