Director's Cut - Part 2 (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, August 15, 2019, 11:09 (1727 days ago) @ bluerunner

The section that discusses Short term goals (a day to a week) Medium goals (weeks) and Long term goals (a season to multiple seasons) intrigues me but also worries me.

As a "committed casual" player, I really enjoy the longer term goals. I can log in a few times a week for my 1 hour of play time each night and gradually work on something, and still receive something awesome at the end. The part that worries me is, where is he getting these time frames? Since they've already mentioned they are going to cater to hardcore players, do those timelines now shift for me as Weeks, Seasons, and Never gonna happen?

I also enjoyed in D1 playing to boost my newly acquired armor and weapons. I liked that a lot better than spending shards and cores to upgrade them. That would be a welcome change (iff'n that is what he was eluding to).

Otherwise, everything I read seemed positive from my PoV and style. Looking forward to the fall.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread