Which internet browser do you suppose they use in-house? (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 13:44 (1709 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Cross Save

Make sure you link you link your Steam and Battle.net accounts first (link in previous post).
I had some issues getting more than one account linked at a time in Chrome, but had no problems in Edge. Once you get past the account linking, the process is painless.

RIP PC Guardians and my beautiful PC Beta emblem. You will be missed.

-Disciple

Which internet browser do you suppose they use in-house at Bungie? Apparently that is the one I need to switch to. In the last 6-9 months I have had increasing amounts of issues with Bungie websites, applications, and internet browsers.
I have a copy of Chrome which I do not use, except for accessing Bungie websites (+ a few other sites that give me issue) since it seemed to work reliably despite being bloated, but now with the CrossSave site it is not working correctly for Authenticating multiple accounts.

I would definitely be surprised if it was Edge. I'm still amazed at how many Microsoft pages still tell me my browser is out of date when I try to open them in Edge. Someone mentioned this may be a caching issue, so the correct browser could just be "the one you never use" or it could be your browser of choice if you're willing to do a bit of spring cleaning first.

Which one was the PC Beta emblem? Was it different than the console Beta Emblem?

I can't tell if I ever received the 'Universal Hero' emblem for having a linked BattleNet account since I had an account at the time but still don't play on PC (yet). When they accidentally gave the console players the PC emblem 'Universal Hero' image art mis-named onto the console emblem I thought they should have just provided both emblems to both platforms since the mishap lasted for a few weeks and caused a gray area between platforms.

I thought the Universal Hero emblem was the PC Beta emblem, but I could be wrong. That was the one I was referring to, though. I got the notification that it was unlocked while playing on Xbox, but it was never actually available in my collections. :(

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread