Un-necessary follow up (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 13:18 (1700 days ago) @ Pyromancy
edited by Pyromancy, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 13:23

Which internet browser do you suppose they use in-house at Bungie? Apparently that is the one I need to switch to. In the last 6-9 months I have had increasing amounts of issues with Bungie websites, applications, and internet browsers.
I have a copy of Chrome which I do not use, except for accessing Bungie websites (+ a few other sites that give me issue) since it seemed to work reliably despite being bloated, but now with the CrossSave site it is not working correctly for Authenticating multiple accounts.

Unnecessary and late follow up
I was able to complete the CrossSave process of Authenticating multiple accounts later that day/night utilizing Chrome. During that day/afternoon time when it was having issues they must have still been working out a few bugs with the new system (The bungie/help twitter account said about as much).
I came back to the CrossSave site later that same night and it went through without a hiccup. ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread