Told Ya Kerm' (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 30, 2019, 15:36 (1669 days ago) @ Korny
edited by INSANEdrive, Monday, September 30, 2019, 16:12

We're Weird. In this thread the largest topic is "Oh I should delete my Character for Ship and Weapon" that... lets be honest folks, unless you've always loved that first ship, it's a flavor of the week. We don't even know what Shadowkeep has in store for us yet, but Oh... gotta get that ship.

That was my initial response. Then... I got thinking. I tell ya, it's really hard to see my keyboard right now. I busted my ass ragged for that "Void" Sparrow that, granted is only the second sparrow with the perk that gives you less aggro while riding, doesn't even have a purple contrail! Also I considered that ya'll might not have "stories" of your Destiny Avatars, such as how my Titan was VERY displeased that I replaced his ship temporarily. Or how psyched my hunter is that its been approved to go back to the moon (due to finding the Hive interesting. Real edge close to the dark that one). So.

TL;DR...

Just another feather in our cap. We're Weird. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread