Very good to know! (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, October 02, 2019, 10:32 (1661 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The New Light mission was cool to revisit, too. I’d love to see the rest of the Cosmodrome with the new look.

Did you have to delete a character to play it?

-Disciple

I don’t know if you have to. I did, but I had a Warlock that hadn’t completed campaigns yet anyway. Someone on reddit said you could access it some other way.

Nico and I played a mission together that came from a quest - it stuck us in that space, and the first part of the mission had us killing 3 dusk captains. The captains seemed to be triggered by the killing of a walker - and the walker also dropped a chest. Each chest contained one of the items we were all hoping to get (green ghost, khostov, arcadia jump ship).

Nico didn't open all the chests, however, and the stuff (as far as I know) didn't end up in his postmaster... so if you run that mission, and DON'T open the chests, you might not get the items.

Looks like my Warlock may survive this release...unless I get bored and just decide I really miss my PC Warlock.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread