MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY! VEX INVADING THE MOON! NOT A DRILL! (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, October 06, 2019, 06:10 (1656 days ago) @ stabbim

As it finsihed, a second one spawned in sight (the second hellmouth site). All of us went over there, finished it up.

That's the key difference, I'm sure. There's not just one portal and one Gatelord. Provided you kill the Gatelord at each portal, a second and third will spawn, then a Hydra boss. You definitely don't have to find 3 separate invasions to get 3 Gatelords. But each portal is in a different area so it would be easy to miss. Or you could just have bad luck and arrive at the end.

Yes, they spawn sequentially one after another, if you’re able to kill each one. Once I found one in an area with blueberries who were also engaging, it was no problem at all. My initial struggle was largely caused by the fact that the first few gatelords I found, I was attacking them solo. I couldn’t kill them before they left. And once they leave, the cycle just shuts down (so you don’t get the 2nd and 3rd invasions happening right away)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread