Artifact Reset Question (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, October 10, 2019, 08:33 (1631 days ago) @ squidnh3

I’ve reset three times I think. My next reset will cost 37,500 Glimmer. No idea where it will cap.

Regarding the champions:

I like the system. Adding unique enemies to high level activities is great. I even think these particular mechanics are pretty good. Add in the fact that anti-barrier mods allow you to penetrate Hydra shields, Cabal shields, regular shields, and the Hobgoblin lockdown thing. The issue, as you said, is load out diversity. They should have just allowed use to get each mod to out on guns as we see fit. I personally unlocked that entire row of mods so I have the most available options.

Combine those needed mods for certain activities with all the exotic catalysts I’m working on, and bounties from all over the place requiring different weapons, and it’s a real mess. I’ve already reached the point where after I do my 8 bounties from each vendor for the powerful drop, I ignore bounties for the rest of the week. Which sucks, because now I’m not making good progress through the season pass ranks.

There are lots of good ideas, but it’s a mess.

Regarding armor: I think hunting sets even with all their variables would be okay, if it wasn’t for the fact that seasons are short. In two months, the level grind will start over again. I’m not sure I’ll have a set I’m even happy with at that point, much less be ready for another set to try and grind out while also leveling up. Proof again in my mind the this game would be better without the power level. They’ve already basically added selectable difficulty to end game activities. Why not go all the way with it and ditch power level?

I’m having a lot of fun with Shadowkeep, but I already am starting to feel a bit burned out by all the shit that I need to keep track of.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread