GoS Raid Success-ish! (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 12:54 (1625 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I love this raid so far, but that encounter we finished last night is really great, I think. It's a lot of fun! People were bitching about it, but I love the spinning tunnel of death. It's the perfect addition to that encounter. Kermit's "I got too cocky" moment is fantastic, in my mind. It's a thing that's relatively easy, but still totally possible to screw up, and adds just an extra little bit of pressure every time you jump through it. I love that kind of stuff in intense encounters.

Never been known for my jumping skills. On the other hand, it felt like I was falling in the pits less on Sunday night (without burst glide). It felt like when we finally were consistently canceling the death mechanic there was more death by jumping. Honestly, there's nothing worse that feeling like you're the problem and everyone else thinks so too. THAT weight will pull you into the milky pit of death faster than anything.

Anyway, it felt good to beat that encounter. Wish someone had streamed it (and speaking of which), when we were streaming last week, I wish Insane's voice was included).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread