Thank you! (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, October 21, 2019, 10:59 (1649 days ago) @ someotherguy

I'll definitely be working my way through the story on at least one class, but will probably appreciate not having to do it three times!

So does this mean I can launch into the "season" content which appears to be time-limited? Im personally a fan of season-pass models as a concept, although only time (and Bungie's respect for mine) will tell if this is one I sign up for.

Also does anyone want to sherpa an old Deeply Flawed Alumnus through some legacy content? :D

I think you have to buy Shadowkeep extra. I'm kind of fuzzy on the dividing line.

I'm not much of a sherpa, but we should definitely do some stuff. The old raids for instance are actually a good place to get good armor, so I've heard.

You should probably let it be known you're on PS4--the population is a little lower over there now. I personally trace it back to the first update after D2 (the one where they reintroduced grinding). I think that's where some of the multiplatform people gave up.

On the plus side, now with cross-save, there's a greater number of people who would be up for both.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread