Meh, formatting. (Gaming)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, December 20, 2019, 11:56 (1560 days ago) @ Cody Miller

And to that point, personal lists are just that. I think with regard to games they merely speak to one's experience and not more than that, because the choices we make as far as what we're going to invest the time in are what says a lot. I don't know that there's a good universal rubric to judge them by. It's not like we could all take an hour or so and play a whole game through, the way we can with music albums. All those blah-blah-blahs aside; my picks include:

Ikaruga
Grim Fandango

Uh those were not released in the 2010s? Unless your list is a best of all time?

Nah, I saw that you were going all the way back to the 80's so I just grabbed a bunch of stuff off the top of my head. I should also not fail to mention Alien Vs. Predator (Arcade).

BTW if you liked Ikaruga try out Mushihimesama Futari, DoDonPachi, or Espgaluda II.

Are those Cave shooters? Because it's been a minute since I've indulged in that kind of stress. I'll check them out.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread