Season of the Dawn Mods (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, January 06, 2020, 14:04 (1571 days ago) @ squidnh3

Has anyone experimented with the Season of the Dawn Mods? You know, the ones that let you become "Charged with Light" and then do stuff?

I've tried a couple of times to read their descriptions and see what can be done, but it's a little like somebody cut up all the paragraphs in the rules to a board game and threw them in a bag, and I'm pulling them out one by one, so I just keep giving up.

Are there any simple combinations of the mods that demonstrate their potential?

I've been looking at exactly this for builds. I've not really used them yet (I'm actually still working on a Vault Purge at the moment {which has been painful}), but in what I have looked into there are a few that seem to have some overall promise. There are two/three types of mods; one for general alteration of the stack, one for how you can generate the stack, and one for what effect you want when used. Most of them are pretty... eh. Here are my Highlights.

Alteration

Generation

Taking Charge (+3 Any) Gives you a Charge when you pick up an Orb of Light.

(There are others but... eh.)

Effect

Survivability. It's a nice!

Again, that's not all of them, but these are the ones that have caught my eye. I'm hoping I can make something of them in a bit, once I get some seasonal armor that is +55 or higher of overall point distribution.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread