FYI Out for surgery (Off-Topic)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, February 10, 2020, 17:59 (1536 days ago) @ Morpheus

Oh, sorry to hear that. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it without any additional problems! It sounds serious, so I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and asking my family to send their prayers. As for Minecraft, there is a mobile version called the Pocket Edition, though that's probably not as "good" as the console stuff. Not at all surprising considering that it's been ported to every single device known to man, literally including the kitchen sink. XD

I’m not sure I can share my Xbox world with the iPad if I bought it the minecraft version for it. They’re both bedrock (pocket was renamed when it was brought to the console replacing the original on the Xbox) but I play the beta too (living on the edge) and I’m sure the ios version won’t play that. Plus I left my elite controller at home, I didn’t think about my ability to use Bluetooth to connect it (never used it) which I’m sure is the only wat I could comfortably play it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread