Other Trials Questions (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 11:57 (1534 days ago) @ squidnh3

Will the settings be the same as the Elimination playlist? (I'm pro)

I haven’t played enough Elimination to weigh in on that. I intended to play, but just never really did.

Will the full D1 trials card come back with "Mercy", "First Win", and "Double Win", along with a special Trials currency? (I'm ambivalent, against more currencies)

I wouldn’t mind the old card system. I’m okay with Trials tokens for buying gear.

Will it be the same map all weekend? (I'm pro, Burning Shrine please)

I hope so.

Will there be single player Matchmaking? (I'm against)

I would mind if it allows matchmaking, but I sort of hope there’s no Freelance playlist. I don’t know how much it really matters, but I just like the idea of a single pool of Trials players.

Will there be win-based matching? (I think they should start without it)

Ditto. Go without it for the first season at least and see how it shakes out.

Will there be bounties that can be accomplished without a large amount of winning success? (I hope so, players losing engagement with Trials was why it went away in the first place).

I’m not sure about bounties. I don’t like the way bounties are so integral to everything in Destiny right now. But it would probably be fine and allow people who wouldn’t see the Lighthouse to be able to go into Trials and earth cool stuff.

Will power/light level matter? (I'm against)

I don’t really care either way. I hope they consider at least turning the Artifact bonus off so that there is a hard cap.

What/where will the Lighthouse be?

That’s a good question. Will it just be the old Lighthouse? Isn’t that the implication?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread