Confirmed: No Weather, Atmosphere, or even Light on Last Gen (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, October 26, 2013, 16:33 (3833 days ago)

Sheesh. Given that title it seems I'm feeling a bit trollish this weekend... Sorry about that!

Anyway, listening to the Bungie Mooncast my trolly little ears perked up when they started talking about next gen stuff and how they were glad to have the console wars back in swing and how the more advanced features of Destiny will hopefully push people to the next generation or how the next gen consoles will hopefully push people towards Destiny. It sounds great!

Except I'll be stuck on the 360! :(

Yes, I'm excited to hear about Destiny's graphics, but what I care about is what's going to be left for me. I don't know what I'm all worried about, Bungie has given me direct assurances* that it will be fine on the 360. I guess I'll be fearful until the beta is in my cold dead hands. Who knows, maybe they're really aiming for Christmas as a surprise. :)

The other big things I heard in the podcasts were how much easier it is for Bungie to make places for us to play in and the really cool idea of shooting things to rapidly advance the time of day. Sound great for time traveling robots. :)

*Remember when Deej answered our questions after the first Destiny reveal? Yeah, I wasted mine on asking if Destiny would play ok on the 360, as if Bungie was going to ship us a half done game or something.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread