Urks comments = this? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 27, 2013, 14:51 (3832 days ago) @ Kermit

urk I've actually been fooled several times by the current gen versions, thinking graphical features I was looking at were reserved for next gen shininess. I don't understand how the graphics team juggles everything across four unique platforms, but they do and the end results look wonderful, and are getting better all the time.

Linked article For a team that has spent quite a bit of time developing for the 360 and PS3 — there have been five Assassin's Creed games released for those two consoles — being able to squeeze even more out of the hardware came as a surprise. "We already mastered the current generation," says Trottier. "Our engineers know their way around all of the issues, we have a lot of experience with it." He headed up a small team at Ubisoft's Montreal studio focused specifically on the next-generation versions of the game, and what they found time and time again was that the two versions were complimentary. "Every time our engineers or technical directors found tricks for the next-gen," explains Trottier, "the first question that always came back was 'can I have this on current gen?'"

No doubt its possible that this is the case too for Bungie. {Link}

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread