Season of Worthy Builds (and Anti-Champion Weapons) (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, March 15, 2020, 13:02 (1502 days ago)

Its been asked about before in the last season, so let's just jump the gun and throw out some concepts if we can. I know it's early, but perhaps that's a good thing. I presume most of us haven't fully upgraded our artifacts yet, so talking about this sort of thing may help with figuring out what to choose. All I have to give right now is questions, and the reddit source that brought me the idea to make this post in the first place. It has some fancy infographics, which I'm going to share here now.

[image][image][image][image][image]

Good stuff.

Alright, so with THAT out of the way...

Questions:

This season allows only mid to short range weapons to be anti-champion weapons. While the difficulty incurred by this restriction may be mitigated through other mods, I find myself wondering if we can "build a better mouse trap".

And finally, since this season seems to have a particular insistence on add clearing I also feel I should ask...

I grant the answer to this question might just end up being "anything with firefly" & Loaded Question, but that's exactly why I'm asking. That's it? That's all we have? That can't be it... is it?

I'm a such a Warlock main. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread