Season of Worthy Builds (and Anti-Champion Weapons) (Destiny)

by TheOmegaClown, Saturday, March 28, 2020, 06:56 (1489 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by TheOmegaClown, Saturday, March 28, 2020, 07:07

Not sure if this helps answers your last question, but heres some observations from me:

1) dragonfly explosions(made better from dragonfly spec) detonates warmind cells with the splash aoe. I've used this to great effect.

2) indirectly, demolitionist (and other grenade oriented perks/mods/stats) has become an even greater perk this season than it has been before, due to the tyrants surge mod.

3) arc logic (moon auto rifle) can roll with overflow. Having an 80 round mag in a 600 rpm auto is nice for ad clear. It can also roll combo'd with demolitionist for extra add clear support.

4) 21% Delerium is my go to for ad clear non exotics. Make sure to pair with LMG ammo finder mods.

5) martyrs retribution (with demolitionist, ofc) is amazing and very fun to use.

I'm currently running a fun middle tree arc build on my warlock (it's not fully baked but it's a good foundation for a fun build). The cliff notes:

- mods: tyrants surge, lightning strikes twice, enhanced momentum transfer,enhanced ashes to assets, discipline mods wherever else you can afford.

- guns: paradox (1-2 punch, demolitionist), infinite paths (demolitionist, dragonfly, dragonfly spec), any heavy you prefer with demolitionist

- exotic: crown of tempests (ability kills give ability energy)

- gameplay: go bananas and watch everything explode from constant cells, grenades, ranged melee balls, and supers. Ability regen with this build is very high.

-next steps: incorporate moon seraph tower mods for added warmind cell interactions

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread