So, the trials auto, it's worth it? (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, April 20, 2020, 15:06 (1622 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Squid, Unoudid, and I jumped into Trials last night to see how far we could get. Our first card was fairly rough (couldn’t get passed 4 wins), so we started a 2nd card. We lost our mercy early on (game 3, I think), but from there things went really well. We had several close-fought matches that went right down to the wire, and at least 2 great comebacks. Ironically, our lighthouse match was one of the easier games of the evening until the very last round. But we got through and made it to the Lighthouse.

Overall, I really enjoy this map for Trials. It doesn’t force you into any specific play style. There’s room for snipers and shotgunners to operate without having them completely take over the map. There’s some nice verticality at play. But it’s small enough that things can turn on a dime, so it rewards players and teams who can shift strategies and react quickly.

I recorded a few clips for anyone who’s interested:

[image]

I haven't bothered to try anything outside of Hard light. Mine rolled rangefinder, dynamic sway, armor piercing, and corkscrew, is that any good?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread